House of Freedom seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of a Project Coordinator.
Are you willing to help us supervise the projects of the company to ensure timely and efficient service in the company?
Do you think you can cope with the various activities attached with this role?
If you think you can, then you should definitely apply for this job immediately.
Job Location: This Present House, Lekki
- 5 years post graduate experience
- Prior experience on construction sites and Projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other engineering software required
- BSc in architecture, civil engineering, quantity survey or other related qualifications
- The House of Freedom (HOF) is a network of Faith based-initiatives which include Ministerial Expressions, Non-Governmental-Organizations, Projects and Shared Services.
- HOF comprises of This Present House (TPH), God Bless Nigeria (GBN), Freedom Foundation, The Water brook (TWB), The Underground (TUG), Mount Zion, Holy Trinity and Mount Zion.
- Job Purpose:
- To add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, project management, cost management and analysis.
- To drive best value from suppliers and contractors.
- Review monthly applications and contract variations.
- Ensure Timely submission and negotiation of final accounts to the client / main contractor and subcontractors
- Professional and highly skilled
- Passionate about service and the kingdom
- Technology Savvy
- Natural Leader
- Has integrity
- Dynamic and innovative
- Wants to learn
- Seeks to develop others
- Self motivated
- Energetic team player
- Project manage all TPH Projects
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Ensure work on the project is done effectively and keeping to the schedule and budget of the project
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare, submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Certification of contractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Review accuracy of calculation, estimates, plans and completed reports
- Maintain project manual and conduct and document on-site observations and reviews.
- Manage all projects logistics in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of Projects
- Manage and coordinate program logistics and administrative support for the unit and make adjustments to accommodate changing priority needs.
- Report on Project status and identify challenges
- Develop and Manage Project Calendar for all Projects
- Review budget requirements of logistics activities and directs consolidation of logistic budget.
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project team and contractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
- Supply all relevant information to the General Manager for review at the specified intervals set.
- Assist General Manager with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Customer focused.
- Communicator & motivator with ability to communicate across all levels of seniority from the workface through to Senior Management level.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality & cost effectiveness of internal and external communications.
- Quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Appropriate record management skills
- Good organizational skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/511835 to apply for this job .