An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop the enterprise risk management policy for the company.
- Guide integration of enterprise risk management with other organizational planning and management activities.
- Respond to regulatory enquiries and manage regulatory relationships as appropriate and through second line Compliance
- Perform first line risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk
- Introduce a culture of Risk Management supported by policies and guidance
- Develop and maintain a Risk Register and ensure it is reviewed regularly by the Management Team and Trustee Board.
- Assess the organisation and recommend, prioritise and implement relevant organisational and service specific quality policies
- Ensure that all systems (IT and paper) for holding and processing customer information and data are compliant with prevailing legislation
- Identify training needs for risk management and oversee development of enterprise risk competence and awareness across the company
- Liaise with departmental heads and HR in ensuring to ensure all company policies, standards and processes are enforced with compliance periodically audited.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Monitor and report on compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Proactively identify emerging risks and report to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Liaise with departmental and country heads on the adequacy of proposed actions in management of risk areas identified in internal audit reports.
- Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Test the effectiveness of cascading risk management approach to business decisions.
- Develop risk management systems and train departmental risk champions on implementation
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- To undertake any other duties that may be required as deemed appropriate by the management.
- Expected Output
Below are key outputs measurable of the Group Risk / Compliance Manager
- Enterprise risk management policy
- Periodic compliance, audit reports processes, policies and procedures across the organisation
- Proactively make recommendations to strengthen the control and compliance of policies, procedures and controls and are regularly updated with new development through alliance with all head of department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law / Accounting / Business / Finance with relevant professional certifications
- Minimum Working Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) years of which 3 must be in audit related function at middle or senior level.
- Experience conducting periodic risk identification, assessment and reporting cycles and processes with a keen sense of regulatory compliance in multiple operational environments.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/511660 to apply for this job .