Excelcharis Phamarceuticals seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Maintaining correct and proper records of the company, ensuring they are always up to date
- Inventory Management and Control – Ensuring that assets of the company (cash, stock, fixed assets, any other materials) are always taken care of
- Manage all Cash, Payments, and Receivables etc and ensure that fraud in any form doesn’t thrive.
- Ability to supervise general accounting functions, including co-ordination and preparation of financial reports,
- Maintain accounting controls and define accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage banking relationship
- Manage tax issues
- Payroll administration
- Establish and maintain internal controls procedures
- Liaise with regulatory authorities at all levels (Local, State and Federal)and Auditors
- Keep abreast with changes in financial, tax regulations and legislation
- Prepare Accounting Reports at predetermined intervals for management decision
- First degree in Social Sciences from a reputable Higher Institution
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel and at least one Accounting software
Proficiency in Accounting software especially Peachtree Accounting Package
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/511499 to apply for this job .