Promasidor is an African beverage and food products powerhouse that caters to 850-million people.
Motivated, dynamic and progressive, Promasidor is a shining example of exactly how much can be achieved on this great continent.
Here at Promasidor, we need to demonstrate the highest standards of corporate governance and corporate and social responsibility throughout the Group.
As an exciting and dynamic company, Promasidor has firmly established roots across the African continent and holds many career opportunities for suitable candidates who are passionate about the FMCG industry.
Are you sales skilled, customer friendly and determined enough to meet as well as exceed your assigned target for set coverage area?
If you feel like you can make a valuable contribution to our team then this job might just be for you.
- Meet/exceed the assigned target for set coverage area
- Supervise sales representatives in assinged coverage area
- Proactive business development and intelligence gathering
- Provide excellent dealership management
- B.Sc or HND from a reputable institution.
- 3+ years experience in a sales role preferably within the FMCG industry.
- Role requires moderate lifting.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of distribution chain and channel networks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work within a team
Note: Candidates that currently reside in the North are strongly advised to apply
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/511488 to apply for this job .