Lebanese International School seeks qualified candidates to fill the role of a Science Teacher.
Are you intellectually, physically, verbally, socially and academically competent?
Are you excellent at instilling discipline in the students assigned to you?
If your answer is yes and you think you’re capable of handling students from various backgrounds, then this could be the job you’ve been waiting to find.
Check out the responsibilities below to know if this job is really yours.
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Contact time with pupils
- Checking and assessing work
- Attending staff meetings
- Liaising with parents
- Monitoring playground and extracurricular activities
- Candidates should have University Degree in any Science related course
- Candidates must have at least Five (5) years of experience in teaching the Science subject
- Candidates should have good command of English Language
- Above all, candidates must have a strong personality that can hold the class firmly with good manners and high commitment
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/511445 to apply for this job .