Adexen is an international HR consulting firm providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We assist our clients in driving performance through talent.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals.
Adexen has been mandated by one of its clients which is one of the leading manufacturers of cables in the Manufacturing industry to recruit an expatriate Managing Director.
For this job, you have to have the ability to take responsibility for overall direction, development and growth of the Company.
Do you possess excellent leadership qualities and skills to enable you to direct every resource that comes your way?
If you think you can handle this and more duties that will come your way, then you need to apply for this job.
Further details of the job can be found below.
Responsible for all aspects of the business including strategic planning, internal organization, Human Resources and Financial Management:
- Take the lead in devising and writing the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Preside over Heads of Department meeting and be accountable for all internal and external aspects of the business and ensure that the Company achieves its targets for quality and financial success.
- Manage issues relating to the acquisition, disposal, leasing, improvement and maintenance of accommodation, capital equipment and consumables in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Promote and manage a framework which incorporates clear routes of progression, ensures that appraisals happen on time and identifies and addresses training and development needs from induction through to on-going professional development.
- Provide regular management information, reports and analysis within the Group Organization and the Board.
- Oversee the Company’s Information Technology strategy and ensure that hardware and software requirements are met and maintained in a timely and proper manner.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Board of Directors.
- Identify business opportunities, possible business diversification, overseeing the development and marketing of new products and services.
- Ensure that distributors and customers receive a standard of service which satisfies them and promote their loyalty to the Company.
- Provide effective leadership and management of all staff, with clear objective-setting in a structure which defines lines of accountability.
- Academic qualification: Graduate (commercial or technical)
- Years of Experience: 8 - 10 years in an industrial environment
- Business Management
- Public Speaking
- Knowledge in financials, costing and controlling
- Must have been in a Management Position for some years
- Analytical problem solving, decide and act fast
- Be customer focused
- Be responsible
- Attractive expatriate package.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/511078 to apply for this job .