The Quality Assurance Manager reports to the Plant Manager. Key responsibilities include;
- Coordinates all Quality activities in the Plant.
- Develop and implement appropriate procedures in line with the Coca-Cola Operating Requirement and ISO standards to ensure all products meet stipulated quality and food safety standards and are produced and stored under conditions that make them fit for human consumption.
- Supervise and drive all Quality Improvement initiatives and measures to achieve effective operations of all bottling equipment that could have negative impact on products quality and ensure proper functioning of all laboratory equipment and oversee water treatment and syrup mixing operation to ensure they meet company requirement
- Provide leadership by tracking plant quality leading indicators. Providing timely feedback on potential quality deviation and providing support for rectification of anomaly.
- Carry out process capability study and Perform corrective action when Cpks do not meet standards
Ensure plant operations is in compliance with all local and TCCC requirements on Environmental Management System set to preserve and protect the operating environment through effective:
- Solid waste management and disposal
- Chemical spill management in the Laboratory
- Ensure the Housekeeping /Hygiene of infrastructure and work environment within the manufacturing and total plant operating area
- Risk assessment of workplace
- Creating awareness on OHS among associates and train them on OHS requirements
- Ensure compliance to good housekeeping GHK
- Develop safe systems of work
- Ensure full compliance to PPE
- Report and investigate all incident and accident at workplace
- Coordinate and effectively ensure that Quality initiatives on relevant areas of operation (e.g. We Know and any QA initiative) are implemented and concluded in line with specified Company standards.
- B.Sc/HND in Food Science and Technology or Applied Sciences.
- At least 6 years experience in the FMCG Sector, out of which 3 years must be in the CSD sector.
- Excellent communication, planning, basic Cost management and IT skills.
- Very good command of English (in oral and written forms) is essential.
- Strong Personality, self-motivated to perform.
- Behavioral integrity, objectivity of judgment.
- Able to travel, willing to re-locate if perspectives exist and needs arises.
- Budgeting-Reporting & Presentation Skills must be present.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/510961 to apply for this job .