Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world.
Our reputation for providing high-quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions, and successful fast-growing companies.
At Deloitte Nigeria, we are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative who is going to successfully communicate to all stakeholders and callers in a professional manner.
Are you willing to take the responsibility of ensuring that customers are satisfied to the fullest at every point in time?
If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte.
Apply for this job immediately.
- The ideal candidate must be proficient with the use of Microsoft office tools, good communication skills, answering phone calls, and handling complaints.
The candidate will be required to:
- Effectively receive and handle inbound & outbound calls.
- Successfully communicate to all stakeholders and callers in a professional manner.
- Document outcomes of phone calls.
Qualification/Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills
To be eligible for this role, candidates must:
- Possess a minimum of HND/B.Sc Degree from any recognized polytechnic or university in Nigeria.
- Possess post-NYSC work experience.
- Have relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- Good interviewing and report writing skills.
- Computer literate and ability to use Microsoft office tools i.e. MS-word, excel, powerpoint etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with Fluency in English.
- Bi-lingual speakers would have an added advantage. Language preferences include:
- Ability to speak two or more major Nigerian languages (preferably Igbo and Hausa).
- Fluency in French, with advanced certificates of competence from a recognized institution.
- Fluency in Portuguese, with advanced certificates of competence from a recognized institution.
- High confidentiality watch and integrity.
- Good multi-tasking skills, Positive attitude to work, good team player.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/510870 to apply for this job .