MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company.
At MTN, we provide services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
At MTN, we subsist on the core brand values of leadership, relationship, integrity, innovation and can-do.
Our overriding mission at MTN is to be a catalyst for Nigeria's economic growth and development, helping to unleash Nigeria's strong developmental potential.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development.
Do you want to join us in leading the delivery of a bold new digital world to our customers?
Can your audit instincts help you develop and implement Business Risk Management Processes aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card?
If all you're thinking is YES! YES!! YES!!! MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please why not take the bold step and apply for this job.
We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria which is a great place to work!
- Manage, co-ordinate and report on IT, GSM, and related technology audit.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Business Risk Management Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (i.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Meet with management on matters that bothers on risk management, internal controls and corporate governance processes.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Plan IT audit procedures, oversee a team of auditors and ensure their investigation is in compliance with MTNN and government standards.
- Identify significant risk(s) associated with strategic objectives of the company and provide input into annual audit plan accordingly.
- Develop and record a plan for each engagement reflecting the scope and objectives of the audit assignment linked to the significant risk exposure within that particular environment.
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of annual audit plan, track and monitor expenditures and update/adjust budget as necessary.
- Lead and direct the monitoring of MTNNs computer network for possible mismanagement, fraud and inefficiency.
- Conduct on-going audits as per annual audit plan and as need arises and provide suggestion on audit assignments conducted e.g. technical reviews of IS and Network.
- Perform complex analysis using CAATs tools (e.g. ACL) and Excel and ensure audit reports are timely, accurate, objective and constructive.
- Incorporate knowledge gained from consulting engagements into audit assignments and overall audit plan.
- Sustain audit methodology processes to ensure compliance with the required standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors and International Best Practice; and recommend changes as required.
- Provide input to the overall audit methodology and promote efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface and security designs.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- May be required to work extended hours.
EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
- First degree in related discipline Preferably in (Electrical/ Electronics, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Computer Science with strong predilection for engineering; or in any technology oriented discipline)
- Fluent in English
- Master advantageous in (Telecommunications or any Communications related field) or CISA, CISSP, CISM
- For added advantage – CIA,
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Hands on experience in Internal Audit (with focus on IT Audit) in a Systems/ IT/ Telecomm environment
- Internal audit
- Fraud management
- Business risk management
- General management
- IT Audit (ISACA, ISO).
- BA, BEd, BEng, BTech or HND
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/510592 to apply for this job .