Transporting and receiving items quickly is a key factor of our company.
Are you organized enough to ensure item orders are editing for price, promotions and weight compliance?
Can you keep records of daily visits in the vehicle log books?
Are you willing to cash cheques and make payments at the bank when needed?
If you think you can, then we at prestigious meals on wheels need you to apply right now.
No wasting of time.
- Transporting and receiving items quickly by Tricycle.
- Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books.
- Cashing of cheques and making payments at the bank.
- Dispatching letters from office to office/residential arena
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/506303 to apply for this job .