Erisco Foods Limited (formerly Erisco Foods Processing Limited) was incorporated in 2004 as an indigenous manufacturer of foods products in Nigeria.
At Erisco, we began operations in 2009, producing one brand of Tomato Paste in sachet called Nagiko.
To remain at the top of our game, we employ the best and most qualified into our company.
We also seek to employ the very best into our industry in order to get fresh and innovative ideas in our present and future projects.
Are you great when it comes to selling products and ensuring satisfaction in customers?
Can you take a job that requires you to travel from time to time selling the company's products or following up on clients?
Are you willing to keep the management informed by submitting activity and result reports at the right time?
Studying existing and potential volume of dealers is very key. Do you think you have the patience and most of all the intellect to do key research on various things that concern your work?
Do you think you have the patience and most of all the intellect to do key research on various things that concern your work?
If you think you have the ability to do all these and any other work that might come your way, then we at Erisco foods is able and willing to employ you into our company.
We are ready to have you!
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- Work Experience - Minimum of 2 years quality experience selling FMCG products. Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- B.Sc in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.Applicant must be resident in Ekiti State.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/506204 to apply for this job .