ITEX Integrated Services Limited is one of the first organizations to successfully deploy and manage Point of Sale (POS) Terminals in Nigeria.
Our wide range of innovative products and services are tailored to meet all your unique needs and these include Online and Mobile solutions, enhanced POS applications which ease payment and revenue collections of bills, tariffs and airtime.
We also make account transfers convenient and ensure ease of monitoring and control of your transaction processes.
Whether you are a government agency, retail chain, players in the downstream sector, a financial or telecom organisation, take advantage of our expertise in payment solutions and enjoy real value in your business today.
We need someone whose communication skills can rate 110/100.
Do you think you have enviable customer relation skills?
Can you hold your head above water at all times and have the amazing ability to quench a raging fire with only a water bottle?
Are you forward thinking, smart and highly intelligent?
If you fit all criteria listed above, then you could be the next on our team. Why not use the apply button below?
But first, have a look at what your responsibilities would be.
- Deployment and Support of POS Terminals
- Configuration of POS Terminals
- Prepping of POS Terminals
- Application loading, installation and configuration on Terminals
- Ensure all terminal applications are loaded within TATs/SLAs agreed with customers
- Testing of new POS Applications, bug fixes, enhancements, etc.
- Provide remote support to field staff
- Collate merchant/terminal data and activity reports
- Provide second level technical support at customer sites
- Creates manuals for various terminal applications
- Remote merchant training
- Collates details of all changes and upgrades on all applications
- End Results/Customer Satisfaction
- Coordinate Testing of Applications
- Quality Assurance
- Give out Support Location
- Acquire Merchants
- Train Bank Reps and other solutions
- Visit Clients Locations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must Reside in Enugu State
- Minimum of OND/HND Certificate
- Must be computer Literate
- Have a valid professional class driver’s license
- Knowledge of codes, policies, regulations and procedures related to Terminal/POS Handling and Management
- Must be detail and process oriented
- Responsible and Experienced
Please note only applicants who reside in Enugu should apply.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/506198 to apply for this job .