Custodian Life Assurance Limited (CLA) is a specialist life insurance company and a subsidiary of a wholly owned Nigerian Holding Company known as Custodian and Allied Plc.
CLA leverages on former Crusader Life Insurance Limited’s five decades of continuous experience in the life insurance business, with her array of experienced managers and a Board comprising individuals with proven track records in their various professions.
At CLA, the uniqueness of our service delivery is in our ability to provide fast, efficient and highly professional service to the market in which we operate.
In addition, our products and operations are essentially market-driven with emphasis on providing a wide menu of option on policies, having paid due regard to production processes employed in various industries.
The Company is an efficient and fully automated company with a sharp focus on the retail and wholesale corporate client market.
CLA is also known for its effective staffing policy.
Our existing employees work efficiently in order to move our company to the next level.
We definitely encourage aspiring candidates to apply in order to benefit from our company.
For this position, communication is key, so you have to definitely have excellent communication skills to do it.
Do you know how to conduct in-depth reviews of our clients' financial circumstances?
Our final question for you is, can you be detailed enough to analyze information as well as prepare plans best suited to individual clients' requirements?
Yes, we know all you're saying is yes, so what are you waiting for?
Apply ASAP (As Soon As Possible).
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office Environment or in clients' homes or business premises;
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
- analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients' requirements;
- completing risk analyses;
- researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services;
- designing financial strategies;
- Minimum of HND
- Entry level
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/505180 to apply for this job .