A world class Nigerian establishment, a major manufacturer of beverages and bottling services, located in Delta State, Nigeria requires the services of a competent, mature, result-oriented and suitable qualified candidate for its bottling facility, situated in Oria-Abraka in Delta State.
- The ideal candidate must be able to manage and supervise the beverages company.
- Coordinate and manage all activities of subordinates, contractors and suppliers and write reports in a timely manner.
- Overall responsibility for the upkeep bottling facility to a high standard and ensure that appropriate standard operating procedures are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
- Monitor the working conditions to ensure the continued provision of a safe healthy working environment.
- Inventory Management Reporting
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- 3 years and above hands on experience in beverages/bottling factory will be a major advantage.
- Good Communication skills, verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- computer literacy is mandatory
- Certification in business management and/or beverages bottling will be an added advantage with knowledge of NAFDAC requirements.
- Adaptability - Efficient under pressure, always meet deadlines
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/501072 to apply for this job .