Transquisite Consulting operates as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke services with the objective to develop businesses to reach their maximum potential through the development of employees and identifying key talent that will enhance the brands’ objectives. We are in a society where there is a gap between service and delivery, in an economy where excellence has a steep price; Transquisite Consulting today provides the ultimate solutions bringing excellent service delivery cost effectively Because we understand that every business has their various short and long term aspirations, each service offered by us is tailored specifically for the objectives of your business
- We are looking for a high-caliber Business Strategist to manage the development of the globally recognized brand have established operations in Nigeria.
- Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the Regional Business Strategy Manager will look after the business development and strategy implementation in Abuja and neighbouring states/regions (Northern Region)
- Leading a team of Business Relationship Managers, you will be the champion driver of route to market strategies that will generate revenue, increase brand awareness, and the conversion of passive interest to active stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate would be a combination of a strategist and a client-facing, confident, business developer. A professional who understands the route to market strategy, business development techniques and can implement them using project management fundamentals.
- The objective of our client is to strategically place and further penetrate their brand within key business markets to attract their target audience. The success of this will guarantee an increase in their key stakeholder base and the regional revenue.
- Your ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills is vital to this position. Not only will you be managing a team of dynamic Relationship Managers but you will also work very closely with the Country Manager to ensure that the targets for the region are met and exceeded.
- As well as demonstrating excellent regional business development skills, the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate and compile Market Research, Data Analysis and convert the findings it into detailed presentations, business proposals and business strategies.
- As the Regional Business Strategy Manager, you would have regular business dealings with C-Level Executives so the confidence to speak to large audiences, and the ability to command and engage a room is paramount.
- Minimum of 6 years’ professional experience within Marketing, Strategy, and Business Development
- Degree or Masters in Business Administration, Marketing, Management, and/or related disciplines
- Accreditation in Project Management either PRINCE2 or PMP or an equivalent, a Marketing related accreditation would also be an advantage
- Experience in Route to Market, Penetration and other Marketing and Business Development Strategies at regional or country level
- C-Level Executive Business Development Experience
- Development and Maintenance of Corporate Accounts
- Excellent communication both oral and verbal
- Excellent Leadership skills with the ability to manage a team of no less than 8 employees
- Attention to detail and analysis
- Excellent knowledge in Statistics, Research and Business Proposal Writing
- Excellent Presentation Compilation and Delivery
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/500427 to apply for this job .