SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
In charge of microbiological activities, timely release of certified okay products Conducts and coordinates activities in quarantine, dispatch, sorting, market returns and Complaints.
- Calibration of assigned microbiological equipment
- Collection/supervision of sample collections
- Conduct microbiological analysis of all collected/submitted samples and micro analysis of food processors and other strategic environments
- Coordination of activities in dispatch, sorting and quarantine analysis/shelf life products
- Report and records of microbiological analysis results and environmental and/or products audit
- Develop and documents various microbiology laboratory processes and prepare final reports.
- Perform tests on component samples, identify any contamination and perform analysis for appropriate source for same and initiate corrective actions.
- Ensures the safety of food products and explain how to control the contamination of food.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/500426 to apply for this job .