Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Promote safety culture and company HSE rules within company and contractors personnel,
- Participate in and conduct tool-box meetings before any ECP activity takes place on site,
- Ensure that compensatory measures highlighted during the Job risk analysis (JRA) session and into the PTW (Permit To Work) are in place,
- Ensure that applicable HSE rules and specifications are complied with at all time during execution of the works (regardless of whether they are performed by company or contractors personnel), take actions as required in case of deviation, stop the works when deemed unsafe, and organize corresponding tool-box meetings,
- Report and address any anomaly.
- Assist ECP Site Superintendent,
- Guide the contractors and COMPANY personnel during site technical visits (pre-bid, study, etc.) and provide clarification as necessary,
- Participate to the site kick off meetings and associated JRA,
- Participate to the post-mobilization inspections made with FO for all ECP activities to take place on site,
- Verify proper qualification of contractors’ construction & inspection personnel and report any deviation,
- Verify suitability as well as proper calibration and documentation of contractors’ construction & inspection equipment and report any deviation,
- Verify proper identification of material to be incorporated as well as availability and suitability of supporting documentation (mill test certificates, prefabrication dossier, vendor documentation, etc.) and report any deviation,
- Verify proper preparation and organization of the contractors (availability of necessary personnel, tool and documentation) and report any deviation,
- Follow up of the work permits (PTW) from preparation, signature and up to closure, handling their technical aspects and liaising with HSE supervisor regarding their safety aspects,
- Verify suitability of scaffolds to be used by contractors and report any anomaly or inadequacy,
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved work procedures and report any deviation,
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved Quality Control Plan (ITP) and report any deviation,
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of material, welding and NDT tractability and report any deviation,
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of an as built marked-up master of technical drawings and diagrams,
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the pre-commissioning tests/checks and report any deviation,
- Review and endorse contractors’ inspection, check and test records or reports,
- Prepare and issue NCR in case of deviation from applicable specifications or approved technical documents,
- Verify works’ progress against schedule and report any slippage,
- Provide assistance to commissioning team.
- Provide daily activity report and progress follow-up to Site Superintendent, QC Leader and Project Engineer,
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to him
- Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction of Oil & Gas installations
- Engineering degree or diploma and AWS-CWI or IWI-S/C or IWT or CSWIP3.2 minimum qualification in welding inspection and ISO 9712 or ASNT level 2 minimum qualification in RT films interpretation
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and to discuss with contractors
- SAS HUET (or BOSIET) and CA-EBS
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/500425 to apply for this job .