A real estate, building material and construction firm requires the services of suitably qualified individuals to fill this position.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Deals with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy.
- Fulfils all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organisation at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND in any related discipline
- Up to 2 years cognate experience
- Salary plus commission
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496440 to apply for this job .