Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client, a leader in the Quick Service Restaurant Sector of the economy with Head Office in Lagos and a wide network of Outlets in and around the country, requires a talented, / resourceful and exceptional team player for this position
- The Production Manager shall be involved with the planning, coordination, and control of manufacturing processes. He/she shall make sure goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective.
- Decide what resources are required.
- Draft a timescale for the job.
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs.
- Liaise among different departments, eg Suppliers, managers.
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
- Review worker performance.
- Identify training needs.
- Be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ related work experience
- Qualified Candidates should also have chef experience in past employment(s)
- A Degree in a relevant course.
- Planning and organization skills to be able to run and monitor the production process.
- The ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems.
- The capacity to grasp concepts easily.
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programs.
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients.
- Strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget and at the right time.
- The ability to work under pressure and motivate others to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496435 to apply for this job .