Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Influence the team responsible for Production Operations and Maintenance, within the Production department for the Operated oil fields onshore and offshore for effectiveness.
- Advise and assist Senior Production operations Manager in his role on best practices.
- To control and coordinate the Production interface with on-going Projects.
- Oversees the plan, execution of operations of wells, facilities and systems to ensure that production is maximized and costs are minimized in line with good oilfield practice.
- Well Services:
- Assist the Senior Production Manager in directing and managing a team of well services and well head maintenance personnel.
- Ensure all wire line and coil tubing operations are in compliance with Addax Safety Management system.
- Promote Well Integrity Management System (WIMS) and ensure that wells’ status are reported and updated in the WIMS as at when due.
- Ensure well head maintenance is carried out in a safe and timely manner.
- A degree in a petroleum/engineering discipline is essential with at least 15 years work experience in oil and gas related operations.
- Relevant training in surface and subsurface Production Operations, Including water injection, gas lift, gas export and re-injection Reservoir Engineering, Oilfield Chemical treatment, Well stimulation and Optimisation, Well Services, Project Management and Managing Major Emergencies.
- Primary Skills:
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496429 to apply for this job .