- Attend to and resolve customer’s enquires promptly and courteously at all times.
- Proactively gather current customer data information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Log and address customer enquiries; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up with relevant personnel to ensure proper resolution.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head of Admin and Sales Support.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise, manage time effectively and active listening skills.
- Follows up and collaborates with department heads and managers to stay informed of the status of correspondence, agenda items and other related matters delegated for action or response.
- Prepares a variety of drafts and finished documents and informational materials, which may include: Board reports, technical content, legal content and terminology related to the activities of the department, materials for meetings, speeches, presentations and agenda items.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze administrative concerns, and determine alternative courses of actions and present recommendations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect information and documents appropriately.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines and follow up assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn the functions of the division or department to which assigned and administrative procedures related to the work.
- Strong ability to maintain professionalism while dealing with sensitive issues and sound judgment coupled with sensitivity toward organization impact is a necessity.
- Assist with inventory counts as needed.
- Staying informed of pertinent activities and performing general administrative functions as well as any other duties or functions as assigned by the Head of Admin and Sales Support.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Creative, innovative and self-motivated.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems and practices.
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively in a high volume, high visibility office environment under the pressure of heavy deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team using excellent interpersonal and communication skills with personnel at all levels, both internally and externally.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496423 to apply for this job .