We are recruiting the following positions for our client, an FMCG company in Nigeria. Positions are open to both Nigerians and Expatriates.
This position reports to the Head of the Sales and Marketing Department and the CEO.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- The primary purpose of this position is to develop and enhance the company’s business processes by helping to organize the information and document gathering and analysis processes. The Business Process Manager will be responsible for
- Developing a deep understanding of the production, logistics and sales operations
- Supporting different divisions with inventory monitoring, supply chain management, operational forecasts and performance analysis
- Conducting business requirement sessions and documenting process flows
- Creating detailed documents to support management with making real-time decisions
- Creating test cases for suggested business improvements
- Assisting with the quality assurance and process audit processes
- Develop and enhance the company’s business processes by helping to organize the information and document gathering and analysis processes.
- Developing a deep understanding of the production, logistics and sales operations; providing support for different divisions with inventory monitoring, supply chain management, operational forecasts and performance analysis and map out all operation processes.
- Proven business analysis skills including proficiency in excel and other MS office applications, writing business plans, basic financial modelling, and drafting of proposals and presentations to senior management
- Must have the capacity to multi-task and be organized to manage multiple deadlines from multiple people on a daily basis. Excellent knowledge of ERP package is required
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of professional experience in roles such as business/operations/financial analyst, business manager, or project consultant
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in business / operations management, engineering, computer science or other quantitatively inclined course of study
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria and role might also necessitate frequent local travels
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, contracts negotiation, change management
- Proven business analysis skills including proficiency in excel and other MS office applications
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Requires strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company.
- Requires advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure data accuracy critical to building stakeholder credibility.
- Must have the capacity to multi-task and be organized to manage multiple deadlines from multiple people on a daily basis
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases and functional requirements
- Ability to present complex concepts in a clear and straight forward manner
- Excellent knowledge of ERP package is required.
- Strong presentation skills
- Create weekly and monthly business update reports for the management team and the Board
- Be aware and reasonably knowledgeable regarding technologies that provide solutions to the challenges faced by the business
- Identify internal and external resources necessary to meet business and project requirements
- Prepare and present business case proposals to the CEO and management teams
- Create Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and translate it into functional specifications
- Enable data-driven decision making by coordinating data collection and interpretation
- Produce regular business forecasts to improve supply chain management and reduce inventory
- Manage communications between business units to avoid data discrepancies
- Confirm and correct inventory replenishment orders
- Handle ad-hoc data & analysis requests from management
- Ensure regular updates to the ERP by responsible staff in different divisions
- Think critically about operational problems and provide fact-based, creative recommendations based on quantitative analysis
- Continuously review business process to achieve greater institutionalization of data-driven decision-making while also identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Assist the CEO in the development of detailed project plans and work assignments
- Monitor progress of various projects, compare performance to plans and communicate status to project team members and management
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff if and when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Healthcare – Family plan, Group Life Insurance and accommodation Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences who meet the qualifications are invited to submit, in English Language via email a cover letter, updated CV, three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation
Please note: CV file should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
Please write the position applied for as the subject and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496360 to apply for this job .