We are recruiting the following positions for our client, an FMCG company in Nigeria. Positions are open to both Nigerians and Expatriates.
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. The Financial Controller will also have oversight over procurement and supply chain management
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, finance, accounting/ERP package usage, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS). Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- A minimum of 12 to 15 years work experience with the last 4 years of experience in a senior leadership capacity as Head of Finance/Financial Controller managing all aspects of Finance, Banking, Import process, Accounts and MIS.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant
- Willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, operations, and conservation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Analyse cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyse financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Healthcare – Family plan, Group Life Insurance and accommodation Assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates with the required profile and proven experiences who meet the qualifications are invited to submit, in English Language via email a cover letter, updated CV, three professional referees, current salary and salary expectation
Please note: CV file should be in MS-Word or Adobe PDF format only.
Please write the position applied for as the subject and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496359 to apply for this job .