Wellrose pharmacy is a retail pharmacy that provides Health-care services to its neighbouring communities.
We offer a career in an environment that is always evolving and innovative.
We are looking for a Retail merchandiser.
Retail Merchandiser Job Duties:
- Determines call schedule by reviewing priorities with supervisor; discussing special instructions, product promotions, new products, and price changes.
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Completes call report by observing display and pricing of competitors' products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions; forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of supermarkets in assigned territory.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Training of a Merchandiser;
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences or related courses.
- Minimum of 2 years medical detailing, procurement or sales experience.
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills; oral and written
- Should be market-oriented
- Should be creative.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Retail Merchandiser Skills and Competencies:
Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Customer Focus, Organization, Client Relationships, Promotions, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Territory Management, Competitive Analysis, Job Knowledge.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496203 to apply for this job .