AIM Group is a multidisciplinary group of companies with diversified interests in building, construction and Consultancy Services. AIM group is located in Lagos and has her presence in major regions across the country.
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the COO, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
- Will be responsible for effectively managing the COO’s busy diary and appointments, papers and travel arrangements, ensuring effective use of time.
- Conduct daily and weekly diary meetings with the COO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Responsible for managing the COO’s office, Keeping and retrieving files.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the COO,between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the COO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the COO is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintaining an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the COO.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the COO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the COO.
- Ensure guests meeting with the COO are well taken care of.
- To prepare and/or draft correspondence for the COO as required.
- To manage electronic and paper based filing systems.
- Will be involved in Research and Information gathering
- Prepare documents such as reports, briefings, correspondence, Power Point presentations, etc. on behalf of the COO
- Will be responsible for Minutes taking and distribution
- Will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative tasks, including photocopying, filing, making travel arrangements for the Chief Operating Officer.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Perform other related duties as required.
- HND or B.Sc. from a reputable higher Institution.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience
Skills and Requirements
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Well-presented and highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496181 to apply for this job .