- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Clean tables and/or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Ideal candidates should have at least two years practical experience working with a continental restaurant.
- Candidate must reside within Victoria Island environs.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/496027 to apply for this job .