The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is the largest humanitarian network in the world. Its mission is to alleviate human suffering, protect life and health, and uphold human dignity especially during armed conflicts and other emergencies. It is present in every country and supported by millions of volunteers.
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is dedicated to preventing and alleviating human suffering in warfare and in emergencies such as epidemics, floods, and earthquakes.
- Responsible for the supply chain administration for the different departments of the sub-delegation, as well as between the sub-delegation and other offices, also between the sub-delegation and the delegation in Abuja.
- Administers the entire procurement process from the start of a request until delivery to the client or the warehouse
- Deals with inquiries regarding Requisition Orders (RO) status and provides feed back to the requesting departments
- Establishes and maintains the documentation process for tracking and monitoring for each RO
- Liaises with transportation and warehousing functions of the LOG department to ensure smooth functioning of the supply chain process
- Investigates, monitors and make recommendations in case of delayed supply chain processes
- Replaces the purchaser when needed
- High school level or business and administration education
- 1 year work experience in a similar field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Driving license
- Good capacity for negotiation and communication
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Excellent command of computers, including WORD and EXCEL programs
- Rigorous, methodical and accurate
- High organizational skills
- Honesty & integrity
- Able to cope with stressful situations
- Affinity to coach colleagues in Logistics procedures
- Resistance to stress, to work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to learn
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495950 to apply for this job .