Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development, and implementation of innovative people screening solutions for both the Workplace and Education institutions.
The Spa Manager typically serves as a member of first line management and is considered a senior professional within the organisation. As such, the Spa Manager provides team and/ or technical supervision. The organisation will depend on this person's expertise and experience in managing with complex technical activities.
- Manage the day to day running of the Spa including but not limited to opening and closing times, staff appearance, client management and generally ensure the Spa meets customer expectations every single time. Supervise all line staff and/or independent contractors where applicable.
- Offer ongoing training and coaching to all staff
- Work with Spa Supervisor to check product supply levels and if they are running low, notify CE or responsible party
- Ensure completion of daily reports and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding effectiveness of advertising and promotional efforts
- Develop strong client relationships through effective phone and face-to-face interaction
- Manage and resolve all escalated client issues
- Ensure consistent delivery of an exceptional client experience
- Meet and exceed daily company sales metrics by having efficient work habits, a self sufficient mindset, and utilising company provided tools and tactics
- Work collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy & enthusiasm to the Spa
- 2 or 4 year University degree or relevant work experience
- Strong management experience, preferably in the retail or hospitality industry
- Proven track record of success in management
- Ability to take direction and instruction, and implement effectively
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Exceptional customer service and time management
- Phone sales experience considered a plus
- Medical spa experience considered a plus
- People Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- Awareness and adherence to safety standards
Key Performance Indicators
- 100% on development of monthly work schedule for all departments
- 99.9% on Customer responses to service quality questionnaires
- 99.9% inventory management with zero losses
- Number of new business on a quarterly basis
- 99.9% adherence to Oasis MedSpa operational standards i.e. staff attendance to work, general ambience, treatment room ambience, customer bookings, customer relationship management
- 100% on Scheduled Report frequency
- 99.9% on level of training and induction given to new staff
- 100% Updated client and employee record
- 99.9% on reorder levels
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495946 to apply for this job .