Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard - earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality. Our operational headquarters is located the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria. Dangote Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Manufacturing of Pasta (Spaghetti & Macaroni), Operation of Cement Terminals, Port Operations, Noodles Manufacturing, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
- Carrying out daily chemical analysis using standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Preparation of solutions
- Calibration of equipment used for laboratory analysis
- Taking corrective actions when results deviate from the standards.
- Attending to SON and NAFDAC on official visits.
- Reporting of inconsistencies , malfunctions or variations from prototype
- Written explanations of flaws
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Maintains simple laboratory records and inventory for supplies and reagents.
- Recommendation of new and revised methods for production efficiency
- Carrying out routine task accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses
- Ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced
- Maintains laboratory equipment and supplies by cleaning and marinating quality assurance records
- Knowledge of FDA, GMP, SOP, HACCP, ISO, Sanitation, chemical safety, pest control, food allergens plus kosher requirements
- Strong industry experience
- Excellent technical report writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Time managements skills
- Confident independent abilities and team – focused mentality
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A Bsc/HND In Chemistry, Food Science Or Biochemistry
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495919 to apply for this job .