Nature of Assignment: Deliver STEM lessons at clients’ and Brainiacs Facilities
Qualification: BSc/BTech/BEng/HND in the following - Applied Science and Engineering
Key Skills Required: Ability to work with children and young adults.
Modules Target: Beginners, Intermediate and Proficient Modules
Class Duration: 9am to 5pm with alternate Saturday duty
Time of Class: As Agreed with Coordinator
Note: Transportation and other exigency expenditure to be reimbursed by Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
Background security check will be conducted on successful candidates.
The program managers are charged with operational oversight, business development and management including profit and lost management, service delivery, and key account management. The job holders are fully accountable for all aspect of the business including improving service quality, operational efficiency and overall business performance.
Accountability and Responsibilities
- Support business development; prospect for and identify new business opportunities and partnerships including new products/service offerings.
- Define and maintain key performance indicators, track and monitor business performance; implement corrective action or interventions where required.
- Designing modules, evaluation, review and periodically update module.
- Coordinate and teach in clients’ facilities, workshops, exhibitions and any other opportunity presented to Brainiacs or its business interests.
- Strategic design of lesson plan and lesson note that can be comprehended easily by beginners.
- Designing simple and comprehensive projects for the participant to undertake during classes.
- After-class evaluation and student assessment
- Responsible for class control and appropriate discipline.
- Responsible for generating technical proposals and ideas to keep Brainiacs competitive as a brand.
- Participate in projects assigned by Brainiacs management in line with its business strategy and plan.
- Development of systems and applications in line with Brainiacs business interest.
- Carry out quality control and assurance lessons notes and teaching.
- Responsible for document control and test equipment for quality system.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining high standards of project.
- Performing test and track data to ensure data is in accordance with plan. Review test data for quality control and reduce data for detailed analysis.
- Monitoring project management, cost tracking, and scheduling of various technical projects.
- Organize and supervise class projects.
- Module development and design for class project.
- Write and issue reports covering activities covered in line with Brainiacs report format and frequency.
- Provide technical support and expertise for the business to enhance operational effectiveness; advice on routing and scheduling.
- Building relationship with relevant stakeholders towards the achievement of business goals
- Build, develop and maintain customer relationships.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495877 to apply for this job .