- Producing designs – initial outlines or full plans and maintaining awareness of current environmental issues
- Presenting project details and technical information to colleagues/clients and managing project budgets
- Liaising with clients, contractors, government agencies, local authorities and suppliers; supervising staff and site workers and monitoring flood levels.
- Managing and maintaining water and sewerage infrastructure operations and ensuring that projects keep to budgets and timescales
HND/BSc or Graduate in relevant discipline
• Attractive salary plus performance based bonus and incentives.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVS OR forward their Names, Qualification, Post Applied for and Phone number to the number displayed on this advert.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495868 to apply for this job .