Almex integrated services has been in operation since 2014 as an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the business development resources.
Our team offers high quality services to provide the best outcomes to adequately compete successfully with others from a diverse set of business sectors.
Our recruitment drive and core mission is to impact positively in the life of people around us and add value to their well being as an individual and as a group.
- Identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings to ensure expectations are met.
- Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Recommend changes in operational methods and procedures for improvement.
- Maintaining, tracking and analyzing all shipments, including working with carriers.
- Dispatch company equipment and independent contractors.
- Minimum of OND.
- Excellent management, multitasking and organization skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
Method of Application:
- Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs to the e-mail OR forward their Names, Qualification, Post Applied for and Phone number to the number displayed on this advert.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495864 to apply for this job .