Our company is a limited liability company incorporated in the year 2000 for the purposes of maritime operations, haulage, warehousing and operating a bonded terminal. Our clients spread across all industries and are majorly multinational corporations.
We seek to engage the service of a highly qualified candidate for the position of a Workshop Manager
- Best candidate for the job must be able to work on Mercedes Benz Atros, Man Diesel and Iveco Engines.
- The ideal candidate must also be conversant with payloaders, bull dozers and excavators services.
- The ideal candidate must be abe able to identify and source for correct spare parts at the most cost effective prices without compromising quality.
- He must be able to recruit competent mechanics .
- The ideal candidate will have responsibility for overseeing the entire workshop and the staff
- He must have ability to negotiate properly on behalf of the company when dealing with third parties.
- Our preferred candidate must have first degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Possession of Masters Degree is required.
- He must have a minimum of seven to ten years post qualification experience.
- Ideal candidate must have all pre-requisite professional qualifications.
- Ideal candidate must be proactive, self motivated, resilient and result oriented.
- He must be work-friendly and without supervision.
- He must be able to work under pressure.
- Ideal candidate must have consceptual and analytical mind.
- He must be a team player and a good organizer.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495731 to apply for this job .