An E-commerce firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- We are looking for a user-experience and user-interface designer who would be responsible for
- the overall conceptualization and design of products, iterate upon it to ensure a great user
- experience and render the design into HTML templates.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching,
- prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions
- and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- One or more years of UX design experience.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep
- understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and
- usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other
- stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495727 to apply for this job .