An Oil and gas firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
To develop and enhance the business opportunities of the company.
- Proactive marketing and consolidation of existing clients
- Responsible for coordinating all tendering activities and for achieving the corporate business target.
- Reach out for all job advertisement as may be relevant
- Review the Pre-qualification or tender package prior to submission.
- Obtain updated information for the submitted pre-qualifications and tenders.
- Ensure that pre-qualification documents and bids are complete and comply with the submission requirements as defined in the Invitation for Pre-qualification or to the instructions and bid requirements specified in the Invitation to Tenders (ITT).
- Responsible for preparation, through packaging and delivery of assigned tender pre-qualification; and tender submissions (technical tender, un-priced commercial tender and commercial tender).
- Coordinate with other departments and any other external parties in getting information and inputs, which will be included in pre-qualification or tender submission.
- Responsible for development, collating and compiling of unit rates schedule of prices and all relevant costing information that will serve as reference for bid cost estimates.
- Maintain a schedule of all jobs bided for, pre-qualified, prospects etc.
- Age: 25-35 years
- Qualification: BSc/HND in relevant fields
- Experience: 3 years and above in the Oil & Gas industry
- Preferred candidate must be resident in Lagos and familiar with Lagos business circle.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495724 to apply for this job .