A firm in the health cares sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Pharmacists would be responsible for dispensing and controlling both prescription and non-prescription medicine. He/She would advise customers on general healthcare. He/She must work according to legal and ethical guidelines.
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medications to the public;
- Ensuring that different treatments are compatible
- Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled.
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes;
- Ordering and selling medicines and other stock.
- Selling over-the-counter medicines;
- Counselling and advising the public on the treatment of minor ailments;
- Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments;
- Arranging the delivery of prescription medicines to patients;
- Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff;
- Budgeting and financial management.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495593 to apply for this job .