A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Design and implement scalable finance systems, taking into account any required enhancements and upgrades.
- Manage third-party financial service providers e.g. Auditors and Accountants.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Prepare the management accounts, and seek to implement a best practice approach for financial accounting controls.
- Contribute towards, and implement the necessary controls to protect the organization’s assets and prevent any potential areas of fraud.
- Ensure remittance of all statutory payments within agreed timeline.
- Manage new and existing regulatory requirements where appropriate and incorporate them into the financial and management accounts.
- Responsible for all of the outputs of the payroll function with a view to putting in place the necessary controls and checks that ensures all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Generate Purchase Orders and manage payables in alignment with agreed contractual milestones, including weekly updates on supplier accounts, and other project related / staff accounts.
- Manage and archive financial records / documentation e.g. invoices, purchase orders, financial reports, et cetera.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvement. As appropriate, based on findings make proposal for operational changes (policy, procedures, processes, et cetera).
- Required Education:
- BSc Accounting / Finance
- Relevant Working Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years in similar position
- Required Certification(s):
- ICAN, ACCA or equivalents.
- Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Have a flair for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Advanced understanding of service delivery work flow and business processes.
- Conversance and mastery of prevalent / leading accounting systems / software.
- Conversance with financial / accounting regulations of state and federal laws.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results, including internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495588 to apply for this job .