Montaigne Place is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
- Support the Managing Director to ensure the effective management and motivation of the workforce
- Develop the capabilities of the workforce to ensure optimal contribution to the achievement of Montaigne’s vision
- Leads the conceptualization, design, development and delivery of HR and Administration systems, structures, processes and policies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define strategic direction for the Human Resources and Administration function and develop HR strategies and policies/processes aligned to the overall strategic direction of the company
- Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals); ensures employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements; works with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies required for success in their current and future planned roles.
- Develop and implement compensation strategy and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required
- Oversee the career development, capacity development and progression of all employees, with emphasis on those that consistently exceed performance expectations.
- Manage overall culture of the organisation; initiates programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll Schedules and Payslips for all staff
- Produce/provide periodic HR service updates and management reports as required.
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance processed within the company
- Ensure availability of comprehensive, accurate and adequate Personnel information (through a modern Human Resource Information Management System) and recommend the deployment of technology for enhancement HR.
- Ensure the company’s operations, logistics and maintenance requirements are met
- Recruitment and manpower planning
- Performance and career management
- Reward and recognition
- Training and development
- Knowledge of labor laws
- Business acumen
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Execution skills
- Relationship management
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Organizational skills
- First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or any related field
- A professional qualification eg CIPM will be an added advantage
- 6 years cognate experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495552 to apply for this job .