Due to the expansion of operations, a fast growing FMCG company located in Ota Ogun state requires the services of an experienced Engineer to join her Engineering team in overseeing plant operations.
- Minimum of BSc/HND Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a food processing company.
- Must have extensive experience and knowledge of mechanical Engineering in a similar role.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Quick diagnosis and resolution of all mechanical faults.
- Proper recording of maintenance activities carried out at the plant.
- Calibration of plant and equipment within ISO 9001 standards.
- Ensure all maintenance operations are carried out in accordance with safety and quality procedures.
- Shift and “on-call’ work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation
- Good practical and technical skills
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Team working skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Awareness of health and safety legislation.
To apply, send your CV using Mechanical Engineer as the subject of the Mail.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495548 to apply for this job .