A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The successful candidate will report to the GM, General Services, Admin and HR and will by extension report to the Executive Committee.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and coordinating effective and efficient HRM
- Responsible for all HR Administration group-wide.
- Responsible for identifying employment gaps and filling those gaps with the right resource.
- Responsible for facilitating high performance workforce by deploying
- quantitative performance management systems.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a support role; assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- liaising with Heads of departments involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Ensuring appropriate communication at all staff levels and cadres on the Management’s strategic direction.
- timely recruiting staff by employing proven steps of developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- preparing and updating staff handbook, company policies and strategies.
- advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- undertaking regular salary reviews by engaging Management when due.
- negotiating with staff on issues relating to pay and conditions of employment.
- administering payroll and adequately maintaining employee records.
- interpreting and advising on employment law.
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Drive and manage change when required given the changing nature of business or economy.
- BSc or HND in a related discipline. A Masters’ degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ post-academic experience with 5 years actively in HR Administration.
- Membership of a related professional body is compulsory
- Ideal age should be 30 – 40 years
Interested candidates should send an attached CV with application quoting the reference code FKGHR
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495545 to apply for this job .