An FMCG firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
The services of a Civil engineer is needed and he will be involved with the design, development, and construction of a huge range of projects in the built and natural environment.
- Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles
- supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations
- Developing detailed designs
- Managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues
- Ensuring that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget
- Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
- Overseeing the work of architects or other civil engineers throughout the charters process
- Reviewing and approving project drawings
- Using computer-aided design CAD packages for designing projects
- Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and delivery
- Attending Executive Committee and board meetings to discuss projects, especially in a senior role
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Managing budgets and other project resources
- Managing change, as Management may change their mind about the design, and ensuring relevant parties are notified of changes in the project
- Leading teams of other engineers, perhaps from other organizations or firms
- Compiling, checking and approving reports
- Adopting all relevant requirements around issues such as building permits, environmental regulations, sanitary design, good manufacturing practices and safety on all work assignments
- Civil Engineering graduate with COREN, NSE and any relevant engineering certification
- Minimum of 8 years’ post-academic experience in construction, civil works and engineering projects.
- Candidate must be available to travel across the nation as may be required.
- Ideal age should be 30 – 40 years
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495544 to apply for this job .