A firm in the Financial sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research; platform determination; bench-marking; messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages clients to act.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the Company’s policy for each engagement.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Reports directly to the Head, Customer Services
- HND or BSc in Communications; Marketing, Business; New Media or Public Relations.
- At least 3 years’ post NYSC experience.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English and Hausa but a third will be added advantage
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495527 to apply for this job .