A firm in the Education sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc).
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings.
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, eg legal.
- Writing reports.
- Collating information.
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- Financial and HR administration.
- Maintaining current awareness about company law.
- Keeping a register of shareholders and liaising with them on behalf of the company.
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organisational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working and written/verbal communication skills are also important.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495522 to apply for this job .