Interra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
- Ability to manage a team of call center agents.
- Ability to answer questions from call agent and provide guidance and feedback.
- To anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed.
- Ability to devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated.
- To be able to measure staff performance with key metrics such as call abandonment, calls waiting etc.
- To ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
- To keep management informed on issues and problems.
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports.
- Willingness to work at night on shift basis.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- To take calls that your agents cannot handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- To liase with Human Resources to review staffing levels and employee issues.
- To monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- To motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Proven experience as Call Center Supervisor or similar supervisory position.
- Experience in customer service is essential.
- Proficient in English; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus especially Igbo Language.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation procedures.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to delegate and good feedback mechanism.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good decision making skills.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills.
- Time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the link
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495426 to apply for this job .