A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- System Administration, Network Security, Problem Solving, Information Security Policies, Informing Others, Process Improvement, On-Call, Network Troubleshooting, Firewall Administration, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495363 to apply for this job .