A firm in the trade and services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Maintain the call office based on the standards set by the company.
- Provide accurate and courteous service to the customer.
- Count, invoice and inspect garments.
- Enumerate various services available to the customer.
- Make customer aware of potential problems.
- Clean the front counter.
- Maintain supplies.
- Greet the customer.
- Communicate with the customers and inspect garments.
- Sell special services.
- Return the order to the customer.
- Receive the payments.
- Handle difficult situations.
- Keep the counter area clean and neat based on the standards set by the company.
- Maintain supply of invoices, pens, etc.
- Listen to the customer.
- Check items carefully.
- Explain potential problems.
- Determine if there are any special instructions.
- Know what special services the company offers.
- Count garments and write accurate descriptions.
- Price the invoice accurately and note any special instructions.
- Secure the invoice with the order.
- Check the invoice with the order to make sure it is complete and all items have been processed according to company standards.
- Accept payment and record accurately.
- Use company policies for handling customer complaints and concerns.
- Able to read and write.
- Able to communicate with customers.
- Have mathematical skills.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to learn and comprehend basic instructions.
- Able to understand the meaning of words and respond effectively.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495349 to apply for this job .