Headstart Secondary School seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole class
- keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Make sure homework/research is given and reviewed appropriately
- Ensure you maintain good class control at all times
- Follow the curriculum and timetable strictly
- Use creative, interactive and engaging teaching methods to encourage pupils to actively participate in classroom activities
- Pay attention to each individual pupil’s progress and evaluate their learning abilities by setting assignments, periodic tests and projects.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required of you by management
- Use all relevant books and materials for each subject
Must have education background with 5 years experience in the field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495339 to apply for this job .