A firm in the ICT sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training - including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organization’s objectives.
- Advertise staff opportunities, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments.
- Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety.• Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Good use of Microsoft suite.•
- Candidate must be resident in Uyo.
- A minimum of an HND or BSC in any discipline, with at least 1-year work experience in a similar role.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495251 to apply for this job .