An ICT firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Extreme understanding of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good knowledge of .Net MVC 5 and C# 6
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN / TFS
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495203 to apply for this job .