IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
The Procurement Analyst will provides procurement and analytical expertise, including research, cost modelling and analytical support services, to inform procurement and category management, decision-making and strategy.
- Working closely with other functions in an integrated team environment to develop procurement specifications and statements of work for a variety of complex goods and services.
- Evaluate and refine Business Intelligence goals, business objectives, decision support needs, data and performance requirements to meet business objectives.
- Analyze data elements and business rules applicable to the business requirements and offer options for moderately complex Business Intelligence information model solutions that satisfy the customer needs.
- Prepare data for Business Intelligence solutions including identification of missing information, quality and lack of quality to the data owners. Perform moderate to complex transformation of metadata for use. Organize data for analysis appropriate for structured data.
- Participate in assessment of current technology, evaluate use of technology and utilize standard methodologies. Choose best-fit Business Intelligence technology, methodology and visualizations given data and business requirement criteria. Recommend information delivery options and methodology. Establish best practices and guidelines.
- Utilize programming and database queries to implement scalable and efficient query models. Iteratively execute Business Intelligence models and development. Perform analysis to identify and understand an issue or event. Investigation of evident issues through drill-down exploration and descriptive statistics. Improve productivity through automation and standardization.
- Evaluate and validate quality of performance on completeness of Business Intelligence models and solutions. Troubleshoot and resolve quality and performance issues. Evaluate, validate and refine moderate to complex Business Intelligence solutions to meet business objectives.
- Development of business cases Identification of profit enhancing opportunities, product segmentation, customer segmentation, maintenance and creation of value-based and statistical price models
- Development of new metrics to identify trends, tracking and monitoring of pricing performance
- Work closely with all functions of the business to provide insights and discover opportunities within various spend and business segments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 7 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with any of the following: SAP, Tableau, Vendavo, Teradata, SQL Server, SAS, R, AX 7 and Pricing Optimization methodologies are desirable.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/495202 to apply for this job .